Water-based 2part-polymer-sealer with especially high cross-linking density and therefore high resistance to coloured dyes, plasticizers and chemicals. Only for professional use. Reduces dirt adhesion and the time needed for day-to-day maintenance. Hard-wearing sealer-film, excellent elasticity.
Easy and safe to apply with excellent adhesion. High solids content.
Anti.slip classification R9 according to BGR181 (extra mat) Very low emission (EMICODE: EC2 R).
Gloss grade: mat, extra mat
2 SUITABLE FOR
Buildings in which a higher level of chemicals is used, e.g. hairdresser’s salons and medical areas (for highest stain
resistance we recommend the semi gloss version). If in a specific building the highest possible hard-wearing sealerfilm is the priority, rather than higher resistance to chemicals, then it is preferable to use Dr. Schutz PU Sealer.
– Floor coverings made of PVC and LVT with smooth, or slightly structured, grained surfaces.
– Linoleum floors, for open-pored linoleum after priming with Dr. Schutz Lino Primer.
– Coating of decorative screed floors, which have been tested and approved by us, after priming with Dr. Schutz Primer for Decorative Screed Floors.
– Non-absorbent stone and tile sub-surfaces after priming with Dr. Schutz Superbond.
– Rubber floors (*).
– Cast floors based on epoxy.
Suitability for safety floorings, more structured surfaces and studded floors must be ascertained in the specific
building before use (*).
Please pay attention to our technical recommendations specifically for floors and buildings under www.drschutz.com.
Shake the lacquer vigorously before adding the crosslinker. Add Crosslinker M to the lacquer in a ratio of 5:1 and immediately mix thoroughly and evenly. Allow the mixture to settle for 10 minutes, then stir again and use it. Do not mix more than can be used up within 2 hours. Apply PU Anticolor evenly at min. 15 °C onto the thoroughly prepared subsurface (Please pay attention to our Technical Information „ Preparation of subsurfaces“) with the
Dr. Schutz Aquatop Roller in two coats.
– The surface must be professionally prepared and in a clean, dry condition free of oil, wax and dust.
– Wood, open-pored linoleum and decorative screed floors must be primed before applying Dr. Schutz PU Anticolor / Marknomor.
– Floor and material temperature must not fall below +15°C during application and drying time.
– The technical rules are to be observed.
Per coating approx. 50 ml/m² (20 m²/l). On wood, cork or decorative screed floors approx. 80-100 ml/m² (10-12m²/l) per coating.
In the case of a very absorbent sub-surface, higher consumption is possible, depending on absorbency.
Can be carefully walked on and worked on for the second coating after approx. 5 hours, but no longer than 24 hours after the first coat. In the case of a longer interim drying time, the entire surface must first be intermediate sanded. Can be walked on carefully 12 hours after the last sealing coat. After 24 hours approx. 80% of the durability has been achieved. After 7 days the full durability and chemical resistance of the product is provided (based on
conditions of 20 °C, 50% relative humidity and sufficient ventilation) Low temperatures, high humidity and poor ventilation can extend the drying time. Furniture can be carefully put up again. Gliders/Protectors should be installed and maintained under all movable chairs, tables, fixtures and other furniture to protect the coating from abuse and unnecessary scratching. We recommend Dr. Schutz Scratchnomore protectors.
After complete cure, clean with Dr. Schutz PU Cleaner / Schutz Cleaner.
When your floor begins to show signs of wear it may be time for a new sealer coat.
In case conventional care is requested, we recommend Dr. Schutz Floor Mat (for satin and mat) or Dr. Schutz Floor Shine, depending on the gloss grade of the finish
Please pay attention to our care instructions specific to floorings and buildings under www.dr-schutz.com.
Protect against frost. Store in a cool, dry place. Will keep for 12 months in unopened, original canister from the date of manufacture. Keep coating materials out of the reach of children.
When stored in varying temperatures and/or in an opened canister, dried parts can form. If so, sieve these out before using.
8 TECHNICAL DATA
Contained substances: water, polyacrylate, polyurethane, glycolether, silicic acids, waxes, additives. Contains 5- Chlor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on and 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on.. May produce an allergic reaction.
voc (g/l) 49 in mixture (ISO11890) / GISCODE: W2DD+ / 2004/42/IIA(j)(140)140.
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations (base lacquer and crosslinker).
CLP (base lacquer): labelling not necessary.
Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
CLP (Crosslinker M): GHS 07, Attention. H332 Harmful if inhaled. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H335 May cause respiratory irritation. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P280 Wear protective gloves / eye protection. P362 Take off contaminated clothing. P405 Store locked up. EUH204 Contains isocyanates.
May produce an allergic reaction.
Gloss grade at 60°: mat =10-15 / extra mat = 6-8 The gloss grade can vary from lab values depending on the conditions in actual buildings.
9 SPECIAL NOTES
– When mixed together, 2part-products can develop carbon dioxide and build up pressure. Never close 2part-mixtures tightly in a container, danger of bursting!
– Clean the working tools and implements with water. The hardened remains of lacquer can only be removed mechanically. We recommend always using new, dry Aquatop Rollers.
– Please pay attention to the printed batch number. Only use products with the same batch number in one layer. In the case of a different batch, mix this in a separate container before using.
– Coloured products (e.g. hair dyes, coloured disinfectants for wounds) as well as plasticizer migration (e.g.
from rubber) can lead to the irreversible discoloration of the sealing coat. If resistance to hand and instrument disinfectants is required in specific buildings, we recommend pre-testing the respective chemicals on site. (*)
– Please pay attention: remove coloured products (hair dyes, wound disinfectants, etc.) as fast as possible from the sealer film. The longer aggressively colouring chemicals soak in, the sooner they can migrate and
leave stains, which can sometimes no longer be completely removed, depending on the type of stain and the soak-in time. Therefore treat stains immediately with Dr. Schutz Elatex / USR and proceed as follows:
dab away fluid remnants of colour with absorbing cloths. Spray the stain with Dr. Schutz Elatex / USR, let it soak in for 5 minutes. Dissolve the stain with a soft cloth, dabbing from the edge into the centre of the stain. Do not rub. Rinse with clear water afterwards.
– (*) In case of questions, please consult our advice on technical applications
Our following publications in their updated form are valid as an integral part of this fact sheet:
– General notes on the application of Dr. Schutz finishes
– Safety data sheet available on request.
The quoted printed matter, as well as this product information in its updated form, is available on our homepage
www.dr-schutz.com or on request from the address quoted below.